Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

What I Saw Today (July 9, 2010)

These two bell towers, at the Hambones and Manor School respectively, always seemed like perfect complements.  They face each other across Manor Street.  Obviously, the Manor belfry needs a paint job.





Below:  This guy actually had his jeans belted under his buttocks.  The crotch of his pants was almost to his knees.  Yes, I've seen this sort of thing many times before, but being a slave to fashion can really make it hard to walk.  I'm no fashion authority myself, but hasn't this fad gone on for just a little too long now?  I know it's the style and all, but dude!




And here's a photo of a guy headed back to driving school (for obvious reasons).


Busted!




Weeds . . . Whacked!


A mayfly in July.
Next we'll be seeing June bugs in August.


No comments:

Blog Archive